Visitors to the School
The administration of the school must know, at all times, the presence of any visitors who are on school property.
- All visitors must report to the main administrative office on arrival. This must occur, even when invited onto school property by any staff member.
- The office staff will inform the relevant staff member of the arrival of the visitor.
- The visitor must check in at main administration. Depending on the nature of the visit, appropriate documents may need to be sighted, or completed on arrival, eg Education Department of Western Australia – Confidential Declaration.
- Visitors must keep their check in ticket with them at all times when on campus and produce the ticket if asked at any time.
- Visitors must check out at main administration before leaving the campus.